Director of Sales & Business Development
Job Type: Full Time – Non-Exempt
Location: Raleigh, NC
At 6fusion, we are changing the landscape of IT economics. We operate in a fast-paced environment that’s both leading edge & exciting. We’re looking for individuals who have the entrepreneurial spirit and can help 6fusion achieve rapid growth in 2018 & beyond.
The Director of Sales and Business Development will deliver results on a strategy that incorporates direct sales opportunities with
enterprise customers as well as indirect sales via channel partnerships. The Director of Sales is expected to grow 6fusion’s network of channel partners and facilitate programs to foster sustainable partner success. The individual in this role will collaborate with individuals from all levels of the organization and manage (& grow as needed) a small team of professionals who will help with customer relationship
management and partner development.
This position will be responsible for all revenue for 6fusion’s core offerings. The individual will participate in overall business planning and innovation and must understand the organization’s core sales competency as well as future capabilities.
- Establish sales strategy by collaborating with officers and senior management to set organizational vision.
- Lead an agile and responsive team responsible for driving revenue.
- Lead weekly sales forecast call with 6fusion management team.
- Maintain CRM on a daily basis ensuring leads are cultivated and opportunities progress through the sales pipeline.
- Cultivate a team-oriented, problem-solving culture focused on delivering quality solutions that facilitate business success.
- Develop and enforce best strategies surrounding sales and relevant customer relationship policies.
- Sales management and reporting.
- Develop and maintain end-user training documentation.
- Remain abreast of technological advances in the field and be able to identify areas of use in the organization.
- 5 years overall sales experience with proven success contributing to profitability by aligning the relationship between business and corporate level sales strategy.
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Experience selling technology (e.g. enterprise software, SaaS solutions, hyperconverged infrastructure, etc.)
- Experience managing strategic partnerships (technology, channel, etc.)
- Technical acumen – ability to understand new technologies quickly
- Successful at building consultative relationships, understanding business needs and promptly converting opportunities into sales.
- Ability to gather requirements from multiple stakeholders and translate them into well-defined requirements.
- Experience managing cloud-based CRMs and sales funnel systems.
- Aggressive, energetic self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Outgoing attitude and phone voice/personality
- Strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office, Google Docs, or equivalent
6fusion Provides Members of the Sales Team with:
- Career advancement opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly performance incentives
- Health insurance (eligibility requirements must be met)
6fusion is standardizing the economic measurement of IT infrastructure, bringing together a global marketplace for buyers and sellers of IT infrastructure. 6fusion enables organizations to normalize IT infrastructure usage data to get a clear view of utilization rates, consumption patterns, and cost efficiencies.
6fusion turns raw data into powerful supply chain intelligence by applying modern analytics technology and practices to deliver meaningful benchmarks, comparisons and KPI’s that bridge the gap between Finance and Operations to save organizations time and money, whether you are a buyer or seller.
If this opportunity matches your interest and profile please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected to continue in the hiring process will be contacted.
Learn more at www.6fusion.com.