Data Analyst, Advanced Analytics
Job Type: Full Time – Non-Exempt (If Desired: Part-Time)
Location: Raleigh, NC
At 6fusion, we are changing the landscape of IT economics. We operate in a fast-paced environment that’s both leading edge & exciting. We’re looking for individuals who have the entrepreneurial spirit and can help 6fusion achieve rapid growth in 2018 & beyond.
Our customers produce large amounts of IT metering data, which yield insights into consumption, available capacity and optimization opportunities. As a 6fusion Data Analyst, you support our technology, sales, leadership and marketing teams with insights gained from analyzing data. Examples of what you’d be doing include:
- Analyze IT consumption data from a cloud provider, or physical servers from a customer’s on-premises assets.
- Use Python – or other modern programming language – to interact and integrate with REST APIs from 3rd-party services.
- Maintain an analytics model and its visualization platform, from performing data cleansing and validation to testing predictive outcomes.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficiency in one or more of the following: Python, R, SQL database coding, Alteryx, Tableau, SPSS, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience – or coursework – related to creating data architectures.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
What We Offer:
- Small, start up environment with plenty of opportunities to truly make a difference
- Highly collaborative environment with very intelligent people who want to change the world of cloud computing
- Passionate team of technologists focused on high quality applications
- All the free coffee you can drink!
6fusion is standardizing the economic measurement of IT infrastructure, bringing together a global marketplace for buyers and sellers of IT infrastructure. 6fusion enables organizations to normalize IT infrastructure usage data to get a clear view of utilization rates, consumption patterns, and cost efficiencies.
6fusion turns raw data into powerful supply chain intelligence by applying modern analytics technology and practices to deliver meaningful benchmarks, comparisons and KPI’s that bridge the gap between Finance and Operations to save organizations time and money, whether you are a buyer or seller.
If this opportunity matches your interest and profile please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected to continue in the hiring process will be contacted.
Learn more at www.6fusion.com.