Inside Lead Generation Specialist
Job Type: Full Time – Non-Exempt
Location: Raleigh, NC
At 6fusion, we are changing the landscape of IT economics. We operate in a fast-paced environment that’s both leading edge & exciting. We’re looking for individuals who have the entrepreneurial spirit and can help 6fusion achieve rapid growth in 2018 & beyond.
The Inside Lead Generation Specialist will produce new sales opportunities by identifying customers & contacts whose business problems can be solved by using the 6fusion Supply Chain platform.
- Generating qualified leads for 6fusion direct business.
- Working with technology & reseller partners to identify indirect sales opportunities
- Prospect specific verticals and territories to identify Decision Makers and Influencers.
- Identify prospects who are interested in engaging a 6fusion sales representative via phone or face-to-face to discuss use of the 6fusion platform.
- Proactively contact all prospects and identify qualified leads for 6fusion with intended campaign focus.
- Updating 6fusion’s CRM with company and decision maker names, contact information and standard demographics.
- Capture business intelligence through various interactions with prospects.
- Meet or exceed daily productivity goals including lead generation, conversion rates and revenue obtainment.
- Identify prospect needs and present appropriate solutions
- Execute assigned outbound calling campaigns designed to acquire qualified leads, increase customer retention, drive new account acquisition and drive profitable revenue growth
- Experienced marketing sales professional with B2B sales experience.
- Successful at building consultative relationships, understanding business needs and promptly converting opportunities into sales.
- Two or more years demonstrated successful marketing experience, ideally in a fast-paced environment
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Confident and energetic phone presence. Excellent call handling, objection handling and closing skills
- Ability to work a schedule with the following hours: Monday – Friday: 9am – 6pm EST
- Aggressive, energetic self-starter who enjoys working in a quota-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Outgoing attitude and phone voice/personality
- Strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office, Google Docs, or equivalent
- Accept feedback and training to continue to improve and develop
6fusion provides members of the sales team with:
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly performance incentives
- Health insurance (Eligibility requirements must be met)
6fusion is standardizing the economic measurement of IT infrastructure, bringing together a global marketplace for buyers and sellers of IT infrastructure. 6fusion enables organizations to normalize IT infrastructure usage data to get a clear view of utilization rates, consumption patterns, and cost efficiencies.
6fusion turns raw data into powerful supply chain intelligence by applying modern analytics technology and practices to deliver meaningful benchmarks, comparisons and KPI’s that bridge the gap between Finance and Operations to save organizations time and money, whether you are a buyer or seller.
If this opportunity matches your interest and profile please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected to continue in the hiring process will be contacted.
Learn more at www.6fusion.com.