Field Marketing Representative
Job Type: Full Time – Non-Exempt
Location: Raleigh, NC
At 6fusion, we are changing the landscape of IT economics. We operate in a fast-paced environment that’s both leading edge & exciting. We’re looking for individuals who have the entrepreneurial spirit and can help 6fusion achieve rapid growth in 2018 & beyond.
The Field Marketing Representative is responsible for planning and executing marketing campaigns to generate new prospects, grow revenue and increase awareness with existing partners, and improve client retention.
- Devise marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing product awareness and increasing sales and profits.
- Plan, organize, and execute marketing and sales programs.
- Act as the point persons for outside, inside and partner sales teams.
- Track market and company sales performance.
- Work closely with marketing teams to create programs.
- Generate leads and drive sales.
- Gather and report customer intelligence to sales teams.
- Develop marketing plans.
- Support all company initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices and serve as advocate and information source for company.
- Create programs that drive brand loyalty.
- Manage marketing budgets.
- Attend trade shows and events to market product.
- Develop effective account conversion strategies to accelerate adoption.
- Determine product/service value delivered throughout customer operations and effectively communicate value to customers to promote new applications and sales.
- Improve forecast performance of business through thorough understanding of underlying demand assumptions.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
- Develop understanding of product line and value chain.
- Participate in lead generation activities which can include outbound calling campaigns to acquire qualified leads and drive new account acquisition.
- Updating 6fusion’s CRM with company and decision maker names, contact information and standard demographics.
- Experienced marketing sales professional with B2B sales experience.
- Successful at building consultative relationships, understanding business needs and promptly converting opportunities into sales.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated successful marketing experience, ideally in a fast-paced environment
- Technical acumen – ability to understand new technologies quickly
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Confident and energetic phone presence. Excellent call handling, objection handling and closing skills
- Ability to work a schedule with the following hours: Monday – Friday: 9am – 6pm EST
- Aggressive, energetic self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Outgoing attitude and phone voice/personality
- Strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office, Google Docs, or equivalent
- Accept feedback and training to continue to improve and develop
6fusion provides members of the sales team with:
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly performance incentives
- Health insurance (Eligibility requirements must be met)
6fusion is standardizing the economic measurement of IT infrastructure, bringing together a global marketplace for buyers and sellers of IT infrastructure. 6fusion enables organizations to normalize IT infrastructure usage data to get a clear view of utilization rates, consumption patterns, and cost efficiencies.
6fusion turns raw data into powerful supply chain intelligence by applying modern analytics technology and practices to deliver meaningful benchmarks, comparisons and KPI’s that bridge the gap between Finance and Operations to save organizations time and money, whether you are a buyer or seller.
If this opportunity matches your interest and profile please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected to continue in the hiring process will be contacted.
Learn more at www.6fusion.com.